Resolving Microsoft Office Error Code 30175 13
With a long line of product offerings, Microsoft Office is one of the most used application software on the Windows platform. We regularly use different office products such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Outlook, etc. to perform our various tasks. Although it is a well-built program, sometimes while trying to install or update Microsoft Office 365 or 2016, you may end up with the error code 30175 13.
What Causes The Microsoft Office Error Code 30175 13?
The main reasons behind the office error code 30175 13 include:
- Your system’s disk space
- Registry corruptions
- System file corruptions
- Domain Name System (DNS) conflict issue
- Issues with internet connectivity
- Firewall rules.
- Multiple copies installed.
Ways To Fix Office Error Code 30175 15
Now that you are aware o0f the possible causes behind the error code 30175 13, let’s get to the troubleshooting part.
- Turn off windows firewall: In case Microsoft Office installation and update, the security rule sets of windows firewall can create certain restrictions. Follow along with these steps to turn off the firewall while you try to install the Office again.
- Open Control Panel from the Start menu
- Navigate to System and Security > Windows Firewall
- Click on “Turn windows firewall ON or OFF”
- Select “Turn OFF windows firewall”
- Click OK
- Finally, start the installation/update to check if the error code 30175-13 is fixed.
- Remove the temp files: Sometimes there might be certain corrupt or redundant files within the Temp folder of your hard drive that can conflict with Office installation files. Try clearing these files to resolve the error 30175-13.
- Go to path C:\Windows\Temp
- Select all files by pressing Ctrl+A and click on Delete
- Type %temp% in start menu search bar,
- Delete all files (you can skip those files that are running in the background)
- Perform the SFC scan:
- Click on the Start button and type CMD
- Right click and run as an Administrator
- Type the command sfc/scannow in the command prompt
- Press <Enter> and wait for the process to complete.
- Once done, it will show you the errors that need to be resolved.
- Repair the existing office software: It is one of the quickest solutions that you can hope for while dealing with Microsoft Office errors.
- Click on the Start button and search for Control Panel
- Select ‘Programs and Features’.
- Scroll down the list of apps and choose the Office product
- Click on ‘Change’
- Select ‘Quick Repair’ and wait until the repairing process of the Office Program is executed.
- Remove and reinstall:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Programs and Features
- Scroll down or search for Microsoft Office.
- Click on Uninstall
- Press Ok on the dialog prompt to confirm.
- Once the installation is complete, try installing Microsoft Office afresh.
We hope the above-mentioned steps might have resolved your issue. If you are still stuck with the office error code 30175 13, we suggest contacting the official Microsoft support to help you get along with the installation or update process. You can also write to us with proper description and our experts will get back to you with a proper solution.