Microsoft Office Error Code 30015 11
Among various other software, Microsoft Office is one of the must-have applications for Windows users. Whether you are working on your educational project, or company’s PPT, you will need to have access to different Office products such as MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel, etc. But sometimes you are stuck with the installation process with the error code 30015 11 and a message similar to one shown in the image below.
What are the possible causes behind the Error Code 30015 11?
The error code 30015 11 can be due to several reasons, such as:
- The firewall settings of your system might be blocking some of the Microsoft Office installation features.
- In case you are using some third-party antivirus software to protect your PC, it’s settings might prevent the Office from installing in your computer.
- The proxy setting or even your internet connection can cause issues sometimes.
- Any incomplete, partial, or failed Office installation can also lead to error 30015 11.
How can I troubleshoot the Error Code 30015 11
Depending on the above causes, try the below-mentioned steps to remove the error code 30015-11.
- Try the Office Quick Repair: In most of the cases, the inbuilt Quick Repair option of Microsoft Office can help with certain issues that are preventing the application form running or installing properly.
- From the Start panel, search for Control Panel.
- From the Control on Programs > Programs and Features.
- You will be shown the list of installed applications on your PC. Select the Office product which is causing the error.
- Click on Change.
- Select the Quick Repair option and then click on Repair.
- If the Offline Quick Repair option doesn’t remove the error 30015 11, you should probably consider trying the Online Repair option (This option won’t be available if your issue is caused due to the internet connection in the first place)
- Disable Firewall and Antivirus Temporarily: Although these features are for the security purpose concerned with your system, certain rule sets may sometimes clash with the Office features that prevent it from installing. You should consider disabling the windows firewall, along with any third party antivirus software to check if it solves your problem.
- In the search bar, type Windows Defender and select the top-most option.
- Click on Turn On/Off Windows Firewall.
- Under the Public Network settings, select the option which says Turn Off Firewall.
- Similarly, Turn Off the firewall for the private network as well.
- Hit Ok and confirm to apply the changes.
Once the issue is solved, do not forget to turn these back to On and avoid any malicious activity.
- Remove the Office Application: If you have hard luck resolving the error code 30015 11 following the above steps, you should try removing the Office completely and proceed with a fresh installation. This is suggested as any partial or failed installation of Office can lead to redundant files of MS Office that conflicts with the installation procedure.
- Click on the Start button and search for Control Panel.
- Next, navigate to Programs and Features tab from the Programs option.
- Select the Office app and click on Uninstall.
- Confirm to remove the app.
- Reinstall Office Program: After you have successfully uninstalled the corrupted program, you can sign into your Office account and choose the desired version of Microsoft Office to begin with the installation process.
With these steps, you should be able to resolve the Microsoft Office error code 30015-11. If you are still stuck at the error screen, reach out to the official support page of Office for detailed insight on your problem. Alternatively, consider talking to some technician to help you directly with the issues.