How to correct office error code 30182 39?
Do you need help with your Microsoft office install, uninstall, update or activate? Having issue with your Microsoft product? When you trying to install, uninstall or update your Microsoft office. And you see error code 30182 39?
Okay, No problem. This article might help you resolving your error with your office application.
Table of content
- Info about office error code 30182 39
- Common factor for causes of error 30182 39
- Step to fix office error 30182 39
- Installation of Microsoft office
Info about office error code 30182 39
When you trying to install, uninstall or update your Microsoft office (Includes word, excel, powerpoint, outlook, access, publisher, onedrive, etc.) in your computer. During this process, you see Microsoft office error code 30182 39 in your office application windows.
Many reasons behind your office program which causes error message in your computer. Here, you will learn how to fix error code 30182-39?
Common factor for causes of error code 30182 39
If the Microsoft office user get frustrated when they install, uninstall or update their office in computer. Same time they got an error message with a code 30182 39. This is an occur due to so many factors which is listed below:
- Previous installed office files.
- Windows firewall rules.
- Windows update not complete.
- Slow internet connection.
- Third party antivirus might blocked office installation.
- Low disk space.
Step to fix office error 30182 39
Before applying any method to resolve your error message. Try to check out some factors step-by-step to figure out. If that all is OK.
Please proceeds with steps or if all is not full-filled the basic requirements discuss below. First try to this applications which may interrupts your office in your computer.
Check your computer firewall settings
Click on start and type firewall & network protection.
Open firewall & network protection.
Click on allow an app through firewall.
Check the image for mark or not.
If everything is OKAY, then check next settings. If everything not mark. Do it in your computer.
Check your anti-virus configurations
- Open your antivirus which is install in your system.
- check out if there is any issues message.
- check out if any updates remain in your anti-virus.
- check out if any required setting is tune off.
- scan your computer with your anti-virus.
- Fix them if any issue message generated.
- Click turn on windows firewall.
Quick repair your office
- Click on start and type Control panel.
- Now click on open control panel.
- Find and click on program & features.
- Find your office application and click on it.
- Then click on change and select on YES.
- Select quick repair and then click on repair.
- When repair complete click on done.
Manually uninstall or reinstall office
Step 1: Delete window installer package.
- Locate office installation folder.
- Go to C:\Program Files\
- Right Click on Microsoft office 16 folder and delete it.
Step 2: Delete office with command prompt.
- Open a Command prompt window as an administrator.
- At the command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each one.
schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\Office Automatic Updates”
schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\Office Subscription Maintenance”
schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\Office ClickToRun Service Monitor”
schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\OfficeTelemetryAgentLogOn2016”
schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\OfficeTelemetryAgentFallBack2016”
Step 3: Delete click-to-run process file
- Go to Start and type taskmgr.
- Open task manager.
- Click on process tab.
- Find the following process and end task manually.
Step 4: Remove office services
- Go to start and type cmd as admin
- Click on open and type the following command and press enter after each one.
sc delete ClickToRunSvc
sfc scan (sfc /scannow)
Step 5: Delete older copies of office files
- Go to start, then type %Programfiles% and hit enter.
- Delete Microsoft office folder.
- Again go to start, then type %Programfiles(x86)% and hit enter.
- Delete office folder.
- Go to start, type %Programdata%/Microsoft/office and hit enter.
- Delete ClickToRunPackagerLocker File.
Step 6: Remove office registry value
- Go to Start, type regedit and hit enter.
- Delete the following registry subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Microsoft Office <Edition> – en-us
Step 7: Delete the shortcuts files
- Run Command prompt as admin
- type %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and press enter
- Delete each of the “<application> 2016” shortcuts for each of the Office 2016 applications. For example, “Word 2016”, “Excel 2016”, “PowerPoint 2016”.
Installation of Microsoft office
- Go to login page of your Microsoft office.
- Click on install office and then download setup.
- Open setup file and then install office in your computer.
- Once installation done, click on all done.
- If you purchase office somewhere else other from Microsoft.
- Check your email for download link and continue with above steps of installation.
If you have read full articles related to resolve issue with your office application. Our articles help you fix your steps. However, it doesn’t helpful to you, it means your computer have complex issue with your office program.
Now chat with our experts in live chat. Technology experts advisor might very helpful to you without any charge and taking long time.
Thanks for reading our articles. We are really thanks to you for giving your time. Our team hope, this Article’s was might helpful to you.