Your product key is 25 characters and is found in different locations depending on how you acquired your Office product.
- If you purchased Office on a traditional disc the product key should be located inside the package on a label on the card opposite the disc holder on the left side of the DVD case.
- If you purchased an Office product key card the product key should be located inside the package on a label on the left side of the case.
- If the product key is not inside the package, please review the instructions in the package.
- If you purchased and downloaded Office online the product key should be on the confirmation page and/or email that was sent to you when you downloaded the software.
- If you purchased a new computer with Office preloaded the manufacturer of your computer should have included either media or a Microsoft Product Identifier card in the box that has the product key. The product key is located on the Certificate of Authenticity.
- If you need additional help locating your product key, please refer to these resources: