Error code 30125-1011 (416) occurs when you try to install or upgrade an Office product. In this article, we’ve referred to something briefly that helps you with the fixes. Follow the steps to fix the problems with Microsoft Office.
Usually, error code 30125-1011 (416) occurs due to internet problems. First of all, you should check your internet and the main hard drive space. If there is nothing wrong with the internet, and you’ve enough space on your drive, then you should try the listed step to fix the issues.
Error code 30125-1011 (416) occur during an Office installation due to potential proxy, firewall, antivirus, or Internet connection issues. Try the following solutions in this order. We’ve listed the most common fixes to this error in the order of what is most likely to resolve the issue. Therefore, try each solution in the order it’s listed until you’re able to install Office.
Step 1- Uninstall and Reinstall Office
- Select Windows search and type Control Panel, then click on Open.
- Select the Program and Features and click on Uninstall a program.
- Search and select the Microsoft Office product from the Uninstall a program window.
- Login to your Microsoft account to download Office and select install.
- Click the Install on your My Account section.
- Select the setup file and click RUN.
- Stay online during Office installing on your computer.
- Close the installation window and open any office app to activate your product.
- Select Accept and sign in with your Microsoft account to activate your Office product.
Step 2- Temporarily turn off proxy settings
- Click the Start button (lower-left corner), and choose Settings.
- Select Network & Internet, go to the bottom of the selections on the left side and click Proxy.
- In Automatic proxy setup, automatically detect settings or use setup script, by sliding to On or Off.
- In a Manual proxy setup, you can choose to use a proxy server. Generally, it will be off and if you slide it to On, be sure to select Save. And if it was off by default before you turned it on, be sure to slide back to Off when you’ve finished using it.
Step 3- Temporarily turn off antivirus software
For information about how to turn off your antivirus software, check your antivirus manufacturer’s website. Uninstalling your antivirus software may also help. Don’t forget to reinstall it after Office is finished installing and if you turned it off, be sure to turn it on again.
Step 4- Temporarily turn off the Firewall to fix error 30125-1011 (416)
- Press Windows key + R and type firewall.cpl then click OK.
- Select Turn Windows Defender Firewall On or Off from the left pane menu.
- Select Turn Off Windows Defender Firewall and click OK.
Step 5- Using the SFC scan tool to fix the error code 30125-1011 (416)
- Open Command Prompt. (Run as administrator)
- Type sfc/ scannow and press Enter.
- Wait until the scan finished. If any error appears, follow the step to remove corrupt files prompt on the same window.
Step 6- Registry repair to fix Error code 30125-1011 (416)
Error code 30125-1011 (416) also occurs due to registry corruption or key-value errors. A single key value corruption or change may lead to malfunctioning of the entire Microsoft Office program.
In order to fix Error code 30125-1011 (416), it is required to repair the registry keys and rebuilt the string values. And we request you to back up the registry before initiating the registry repair as the registry is a highly sensitive element of a computer system and it is recommended to be done in the presence of an Online or offline technician.
For more information on the back up of the registry follow the Microsoft kb article 322756.
Follow the steps to repair the registry:
- Open registry editor.
- Delete the preinstalled or older registry key which blocks the installation of the latest version or update.
- Navigate the below keys and delete them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office\11.0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office\12.0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office\14.0 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office\15.0
- Also, change the DWORD values in the below keys from 0 to 1 in Office common registry folder.
Conclusion- Error Code 30125-1011 (416)
In this article, we’ve listed above all possible step to fix the error code 30125-1011 (416). If the problem yet not fixed, then you can contact support for live assistance. Some of the problems occur device-based issue. Tech will personalize your issue and help you fix it.
Thanks for visiting here. We still love to help you.